Illinois Criminal Defense Lawyers
DuPage County, Cook County, Kane County, Will County Criminal Defense Attorney - Legal Help with Traffic Tickets, Drug Charges, Shoplifting Charges, Sex Crime Accusations, DUI, Domestic Violence and Expungement
The experienced attorneys at McPherson Harry & Associates, P.C., are passionate about representing people in Chicago, DuPage County, Cook County, Will County and Kane County, making us familiar with the courts and their policies. Additionally, we defend people at the Daley Center and all branch courts in Cook County, Maywood, Rolling Meadows and Bridgeview on a regular basis.
Your Legal Team
At the law office of McPherson Harry & Associates, P.C., our defense attorneys provide attentive service and quality legal representation for clients facing misdemeanor or felony criminal charges. We know that even seemingly small crimes can result in a criminal record that will affect you for the rest of your life. We represent each client with the thought of eventually clearing their arrest record. We take your case as seriously as you do.
We have over 40 years of combined legal experience in the roles of criminal defense attorney and prosecutor. Our attorneys work together as team, giving you the benefit of combined legal experience. Most law firms assign the case to the attorney who answers the initial call or email sent by the defendant. Or, most solo attorneys overbook and ask friends or colleagues to help them cover their case load. We do things differently at McPherson Harry & Associates, P.C. We treat you as you deserve to be treated.
For a free case evaluation, call us today at (630) 472-9700.
The sooner you talk to our team of lawyers, the sooner we can begin work to minimize the negative consequences of a traffic ticket or an arrest on a misdemeanor or felony charge, including arrests for:
- Drunk driving or traffic violation
- White collar crimes
- Shoplifting and retail theft
- Drug crimes
- Criminal sexual offenses
- Assault and battery and domestic violence
- Weapons charges
- Trespassing arrest
Our Promise to You
As your criminal defense lawyers, we want to help you.
- We provide quality legal help. We are efficient and experienced in handling traffic, felony and misdemeanor cases.
- We listen. You need a lawyer who will take the time to listen to your side of what happened. Tell us the details. The more we know about what happened, the better we can help you. We are on your side.
- We answer your questions. Can you have your record expunged? What types of sentences are available? What if you get another ticket? Contacting us is simple by telephone or email. We are available to answer your questions.
- We have the skills and defense experience you need. As experienced trial lawyers and skilled negotiators, we can work to minimize your sentence or fight for your acquittal. Remember, experience doesn't cost, it pays!
- It costs nothing to call our office at (630) 472-9700 for a free case evaluation.
For quality legal services, contact our criminal defense lawyers. We will protect your rights!