Illinois Construction Zone Speeding Defense Lawyer
Construction Zone and Speeding Violation Attorney in Illinois
Illinois takes construction zone speeding violations seriously. If found guilty, the first offense will cost the driver $375. The second violation will cost $1,000 plus a 90-day license suspension. If you have been charged with a construction zone speeding violation, contact a traffic tickets defense lawyer.
Taking care of the small mistakes before they become big problems
Call today: 630.472.9700
Yes, it may make sense to fight a construction zone speeding ticket. While the law is strict about construction zone speeding, a good traffic defense attorney will examine all the circumstances.
Traffic violations from DUI to seat belt violations can threaten your driver's license, result in heavy fines, raise your insurance rates, send you to mandatory classes or community service, and even affect your freedom. Talk to a traffic violations lawyer about your tickets.
- Were you caught on camera?
- Was the construction zone traffic monitoring site clearly marked, telling drivers that a video camera was being used?
- Was the ticket sent by certified mail within 14 business days of the alleged violation?
- Was the radar gun faulty? Was it properly calibrated?
- Was the officer available to testify at your hearing?
- Did the officer give you a ticket personally?
You have a right to defend yourself against traffic violation charges. Every violation contributes points to your record and threatens your driving privileges. Talk to an Illinois construction work zone and speeding violation attorney about your rights. Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to have the charges reduced or dismissed.
Located near major expressways and the Oak Brook Center Mall in Oak Brook, Illinois, our traffic ticket defense attorneys represent clients in DuPage County and Cook County, Illinois.